There was this great song by Joe Dassin. (It says he's burried in Hollywood. Who knew?) My mother used to love him. Probably still does. We don't talk music much. It's odd because there are some gems in my parents music collection, it's just they seem to have lost their minds musically. (How much Celine does any record collection really need.) I'd link him to YouTube but for the most part I like my readers.
- Spinster's Almanac: Christine Fellows (I keep in a match box in the pocket of my coat.)
- Run (I'm a natural disaster): Gnarls Barkley (oh hush, I love this.)
- When you gonna Flower: Hawkesley Workman. This is so silly it had to make the list. Definitely the whole Loverboy vibe... hysterical... you just don't want to turn it off.
- Emergency Street, Hilotrons. (Love this little band -- Devo minus the whips.)
- L'ours, Tricot Machine. (sick sick twisted song -- the video is very litteral. I really need to pick up the rest of this album.)